The SATELLINE-EASy Pro wireless UHF radio modem provides the signal strength you’ll need to cover the largest Construction and Surveying sites. At *35 watts, the SATELLINE-EASy Pro provides reliable signal strength up to 50 miles (80 km). Featuring a wide 70 MHz operating bandwidth coupled with user selectable channel spacing and a unique continuous data package correction algorithm, you’re assured of reliable operation across the site.
Compatible with most all third-party radios, the SATELLINE-EASy Pro provides free of charge or fixed-priced wireless access to your data 24/7 (depending on frequency), as often as you need it. Use the SATELLINE-EASy Pro to create every solution from point-to-point to a large network with multiple modems – easily and at minimal cost.
Built to IP67 standards for the harsh conditions of the jobsite, the SATELLINE-EASy Pro features a weather-protected LCD display, integrated operator keyboard and reinforced connectors. There’s even an over-temp auto-shutdown temperature feature to protect your investment.
- High output power of up to 35Watt*
- Wide 70 MHz (403-473 MHz) operating range
- User selectable channel spacing (12.5, 20 or 25 kHz)
- Fully compatible with 3rd party radio broadcast such as Trimble and Pacific Crest
- Multi-function user interface to indicate current operating status and configure the radio modem
- Automatic prevention of overheating
- Industry standard IP67 rating to withstand harsh surveying and construction environment
|Frequency range||403 … 473 MHz|
|Tuning range||70 MHz|
|Channel spacing||12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz selectable|
|Sensitivity/Carrier power||-114 dBm / 25 W or 35 W|
|Data speed||Radio 19200 / RS 38400 bps|
|Operating voltage||+9 … +16 VDC (≥ +12 VDC @ 35 W)|
|Power consumption||RX 1.8 W / TX 120W (with 35W output power)|
|Size/Weight||189 x 138 x 71mm with connectors / 1420 g|
|Connectors||8-pin ODU / TNC f / 4-pin ODU|
Full specifications in brochure.