We’ve taken our already revolutionary GCX2 and delivered even more flexibility and functionality to meet the needs of your customers. Improvements include the addition of BeiDou and Galileo tracking capability, longer range base-to-rover communication, and never-seen-before performance in tree canopy situations. The GCX3 may look similar to the previous model but both the receiver board and the antenna element have been updated. Try it and see the difference.
The GCX3 is the ideal local jobsite base/rover RTK (Real Time Kinematic) system or Network RTK rover. And like all of our products, you can customize it to meet your needs and create your own workflows.
- All-in-view constellation GNSS receiver
- 226 optimized satellite tracking channels
- Second generation POST2™ (Precision Orbital Satellite Technology) integrated antenna – robust signal tracking even around interference sources.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged and cable-free design
- Ideal network RTK rover
- Wireless, multi-channel Sitecomm™ technology
|Number of Channels||226 channels|
|Tracked Signals||GPS L1 C/A, L1C, L2P, L2C
GLONASS L1 C/A, L1P, L2 C/A, L2P
BeiDou B1, B2
SBAS L1 C/A WAAS/MSAS/EGNOS/GAGAN
QZSS L1 C/A, L1C, L2C
|Static/Fast Static||H: 10mm + 0.8 ppm, V: 15 mm + 1.0 ppm|
|Memory||Internal non-removable memory up to 8 GB|
|Bluetooth® Modem||v2.1 + EDR|
|Dimensions (w x h x l)||47 x 197 x 47 mm (1.9” x 7.3” x 1.9”)|
|Battery Type||Internal non-removable|
|Operating Time||All day operation in any configuration (up to 10 hours)|
|External Power Connector||Service port (shared with USB 2.0 communication)|
Full specifications in brochure.